TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE: NAV4ALL
BY CLICKING ON THE AGREE BUTTON, YOU CONFIRM YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF NAV4ALL:
1. Nav4All is a navigational aid that you may use free of charge, until 01-01-2010. Your use of Nav4All shall be on an as is basis (i.e. as it functions) and shall not entail any form of guarantee, partly because Nav4All works with suppliers data, including NAVTEQ. The use of Nav4All shall be entirely at your own risk. You shall be responsible for your own driving behavior.
2. You hereby acknowledge that all rights (including all intellectual property rights) to Nav4All vest exclusively with Nav4All B.V. and/or its suppliers.
3. Nav4All B.V. and its suppliers shall not be liable for any damage incurred directly or indirectly through the use of Nav4All. You hereby indemnify Nav4All B.V. and its suppliers against all third party claims that might arise from or relate to your use of Nav4All.
4. Your relationship with Nav4All B.V. shall be exclusively governed by Dutch law. All disputes between you and Nav4All B.V. shall (to the exclusion of all and any non-Dutch judicial institutions designated on the basis of local, provincial, national and/or international jurisdictional laws and regulations) be exclusively submitted to the relevant court holding jurisdiction in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. Nav4All B.V. However, Nav4All B.V. reserves the right to start any required relief proceedings in any country.
5. Nav4All is constantly undergoing development. Nav4All may be adapted or improved without prior notice. Always use the latest release.
6. These terms and conditions of use have been drafted in Dutch and translated into many languages. The Dutch text shall prevail in the event of a discrepancy between it and the translation.
PLEASE STOP THE INSTALLATION OF NAV4ALL IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE.